Tri Aerospace specializes in the large CNC machining (up to 102”) of aerospace engine components. Providing concurrent engineering, project management and prototype builds for R & D programs, Tri Aerospace is your source for complex aerospace parts machining. Typical parts include split cases for both compressor and turbine sections, Fan cases, turbine support rings, ring segments, test rigs, and development core assemblies. CMM and Romer arm inspection assure the best in-process quality standards. Familiar with all aerospace engine superalloys.
- CNC turning up to 102”
- Lean MFG Support
- Large Scale Milling up to 5000 lbs.
- Assembly and rig builds
- CMM/Romer Arm inspection
- New Product Introduction and Development
- Low-rate production
- Concurrent Engineering
- Aerospace Engine Components
- Engine Test Rigs
- Contract machining
- Machining of all metals, including exotic metals
- Utilizes Siemens NX and Vericut with Force